Please click on the following scenes to take a Virtual Tour of our resort:
Docks and Waterfront   Cabins 5-6    Cabins 7-10
Hammond, NY Weather
2014 Rates And Policies - click here.
Reserve your week long reservation today and receive 50% off a 2-night stay this spring or fall seasons.
- Black Lake's most scenic & quiet location.
- New York State Approved Swimming Area with natural
- New York State Department of Health approved all natural drinking water from our deep well.
- One of New York's Top Rated Lakes for Bass, Northern
Pike, Channel Catfish, Muskies, Walleye, Bluegill and Perch.
- We are located in the Beautiful 1000 Island Region near the St. Lawrence River, bordering Canada.
FIRST TIME OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, on Dark Island, in its original condition, the Singer Castle, SingerCastle.com - only a short 10 min. drive - a great option for a romantic overnight getaway. Also nearby, the Infamous Tragic Love Story of Heart Island's, Boldt Castle, BoldtCastle.com 15 min. drive.
- Hiking and/or Mountain climbing trails in our forever wild Adirondack State Park, for family's beginning to the pro. Enjoy the majestic setting of Lake Placid, home of the winter Olympics, to the quaint, scenic lakefront villages along the way. adk.com
- Nearby, Canada's Capital, the City of Ottawa, with its historical Parliament Buildings, Museums, and farmers markets or the beautiful Riverfront City of Kingston with its bustling harbor, waterfront restaurants. Please bring a passport and/or drivers license and birth certificates for adults and children when crossing the border.
- Bay Drive In - (315) 482-3874 - Old-Fashioned Movie Theater
- ClaytonMarina.com - Boat Rentals for the St. Lawrence River
- Some other attractions to visit: WaterSafari.com - MohawkCasino.com
- Your Scuba Diving Experience on the St. Lawrence River
- Clayton Antique Boat Museum
- Bicycling in the North Country
- ALL COTTAGES ARE LAKEFRONT.
- Large Screened-in porches with picnic tables and lawn
chairs to enjoy our spectacular view, three and a half miles
across the lake..
- For your privacy, ample space surrounding log cabins
- Beautiful grounds to Relax, Relax, Relax. Peace and
Quiet for Us All.
- Pet Friendly.
- Military Families Welcome - Discounts Available
- Wheelchair Accessible - Disabled Organizations Welcome
- Laundry Facilities Close By
- Fishing Licenses Available
- Dean's Lucky Bait / Worms for sale
- Clean, comfortable Log Cabins for up to six persons, and
Cottages for four or less, all with modern bathrooms, two bedrooms (except cottage 9),
large living room with sofa bed. Eat-in kitchen with pots, pans, dishes,
utensils, coffee makers and toasters.
- Blankets furnished. Board games and playing
cards available for each cabin.
- 22' Pontoon boat rental with 70 hp motor.
- 16' wide beam grumman fishing boat included with weekly
- 8 hp and 9.9 hp Nissan outboard motor rentals.
- Boat cushions and life jackets available for Adults and
Children using camp boats.
- Secure docking for your personal boat or one camp boat.
Gas, oil and electric at dock.
- Screened-in fish cleaning facility and additional freezer
- Cabin #10 has a Private 5 person Hot Tub Spa
- Private, 3 hole chip & putt situtated on 10 acres.
Beautiful Lake Views From Every Cabin
- 16' Wide Beam Aluminum Flat Bottom Boat with Weekly Reservation
- N.Y.S. Approved Private Swimming Area with Natural Sandy Beach
- Dock Space for one Personal Boat or the Camp Boat
- Boat Cushions and Life jackets for Adults and Children
- Outdoor recreation, Basketball, Horseshoes, Croquette, Bacci, Swim and Fish
- Kite Flying and Walking Trail
- LCD TVs with DirecTV
- Screened in-Fish Cleaning Station
- Additional fish freezer storage
- Cooking Utensils, Dishes, Pots, Pans, Toaster and Electric Coffee Maker
- Blankets Furnished
- Note: Bed Linens, Pillows and Towels Not Included
Pool Table, Ping Pong Table, Soccer Table
3 Hole Chip and Putt Golfing
High Speed Wi-Fi Internet Access
Many Golf Courses in area
Full Service Ice Cream and Food
24 Hour ATM Machine
Mini Golf and Batting Cages
Microwave / BBQs rentals
Personal BBQs need to be at least 20" off the ground
RELAX - RELAX - RELAX
835' lakefront. Map not to scale.
- 1-10 = Cabins & Cottages
- A = Home/Office
- B = Game Room
- C = Fish Cleaning Building
- D = Basketball Court
- E = Horseshoe Pits
- F = Badminton/Volleyball
- G = Boating Equipment
- H = Swimming Area/Beach
- I = Boat Docks
- J = Kite Flying, Walking Trails, Dog Area
- K = 3-Hole Chip & Putt Golfing
WE PROMOTE VOLUNTARY CATCH AND RELEASE
The future of our fisheries may pass through your hands today.
- St. Lawrence County Sport Fishery Advisory Board
Enhance - Preserve - Protect
May the New Year, and those that follow, bring happiness and peace to all people. We can be certain of this happiness if philosophy continues to enlighten the world and if people of all nations joined together by talent to cultivate the arts and humanity more and more. These are the miracles that talent and art have brought. Let us cultivate them in peace and the social bond will encompass more and more of us as humanity enjoys unprecedented prosperity.
We are currently taking reservations for the 2014
Weeks run from Saturday 2:00 p.m. to Saturday 9:00 a.m.
2014 Rates, Policies
Discount for Military Family
Please feel free to contact us for more information, and/or
reservations by: e-mail or
phone: (315) 375-8257.
Perhaps you would like to shop for your own lakefront property at catskillsland.com.
Or, visit our Hotel in Canton, NY at harvestmooncafe.com
Our friends in the British Virgin Islands on the Island of Tortola
Yensena's Beach Front Cottage at josiahsbayestates.com
Mongoose Apartments at
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY.
Indian Head Point
2580 County Route #6
Hammond, NY 13646
44.4895 lattitude, -75.63932 longitude